Registration for the Canadian Open event is now open. Event information is available on maxchallenge.ca on the Events page.
Important information includes:
- The official days are Friday July 15, Saturday July 16 and Sunday July 17. Pre-event practices are available Wednesday July 13th and Thursday July 14th.
- Registration at regular price ends Friday, July 8 at 5 p.m. After this date, a late fee applies until July 14 at noon, the closing date for registration.
- This is a national event for Rotax categories and requires a national license to participate in the event. Do not wait to submit your request to upgrade your regional to national license via the ASN Canada website. https://www.asncanada.ca/licensing-licenses
- Four Rotax Grand Finals tickets will be awarded at the event to compete in Portugal next November in the Mini-MAX, MAX Junior, MAX Senior and DD2 categories. Six additional invitations (Micro, Mini, Jr, Sr, DD2 & DD2M) will be awarded to the Canadian Championships based on the combined result of the Canadian Open and the Canadian Championships.
- Registration fees for Rotax categories include the tires for the event. For the other categories, you can choose to use new tires purchased at the event or used tires respecting the specifications in the Supplementary Regulations.
- Shifter categories will be entitled to use a maximum of six tires (3 front and 3 rear) for the event. See the specific regulations.
- To ensure that the schedule is respected, each Briggs & Stratton category is limited to 36 entries. The combined Shifter/Shifter Masters, TM KZ-M1 SR and TM KZ-M1-Masters categories are limited to a total 36 entries. Once the total has been reached, it will no longer be possible to register in these categories.
- All categories will run a qualification, a Super Pole, qualifying heats, a pre-final and a final races.
Please note that we are using the Coupe de Montréal online registration system for this event, so by clicking on the registration link you will be directed to this site for the registration process only.