Registration for the Canadian Open event is now open. Event information is available on maxchallenge.ca on the Events page.
Important information includes:
- The event takes place at ICAR Complex in Mirabel, Québec.
- The official days are Friday July 28th to Sunday July 30th. Pre-event practices are available Wednesday July 26th and Thursday July 27th.
- Registration at regular price ends Friday, July 21st at 5 pm. EDT. After this date, a late fee applies until July 27th at 5 pm. EDT, the closing date for registration.
- This is a national event for Rotax categories and requires a national license to participate in the event, except MAX Masters. Do not wait to submit your request to upgrade your regional to national license via the ASN Canada website. https://www.asncanada.ca/licensing-licenses
- The event is open to Canadian and American drivers only.
- Four Rotax Grand Finals tickets will be awarded at the event to compete in Bahrain next December in the Mini-MAX, MAX Junior, MAX Senior and DD2 categories. Canadian and American drivers are eligible to win one of these four tickets.
- Six additional invitations (Micro, Mini, Jr, Sr, DD2 & DD2M) will be awarded at the Canadian Championships based on the combined result of the Canadian Open and the Canadian Championships. These six tickets are reserved for Canadian drivers only.
- Registration fees for Rotax categories (except MAX Masters) include the tires for the event. For the other categories, you can choose to use new tires purchased at the event or used tires respecting the specifications in the Supplementary Regulations.
- Shifter categories will be entitled to use a maximum of six tires (3 front and 3 rear) for the event.
- All categories will run a qualification, a Super Pole, qualifying heats, a pre-final and a final races.
- Complete prizes and awards will be announced later.